LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Xenos settings

Xenos settings

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

So, rud's settings have gotten me banned 2-3 times, in a time span between a few months, 2 days, and a day. But the question is, what are the best settings for xenos that will keep my accounts not VAC'd so I don't have to make lots of new accounts.
I'm already using a VMP'd xenos but that still got me banned. Any help?

Same settings that rud showed you are the best ones. It is up to lithium, not the injector.

hxsbsu5356.n wrote:

I made 1 acc for test† yesterday and not played once on secure server,† only tested insecure server. Not got Vac.

steamcommunity.com/id/AphmicPoweredByLithium
steamcommunity.com/id/aphmicnew
steamcommunity.com/id/hiraethcheats
:thinking:

Last edited by Aphmic (Apr 22 2018 07:12:36 am)

Can you provide more information? Such as what build you were using and what date did you download it on? And where did you download the Injector from?

i got banned and i waas using vmp xenos and latest public update

manual map+erase pe headers

Rud wrote:

Can you provide more information? Such as what build you were using and what date did you download it on? And where did you download the Injector from?

I re- download the injector sub- daily from the forums, and I use your recommended settings. Iím using the latest build.

I though was only my problem, but seems not. i'm getting vac with recommended settings on Xenos, even if Xenos is VMP

it's lithium's fault, I've been using this injector for a year already and still haven't got a vac with it.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Xenos settings