LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » TF2 HvH

TF2 HvH

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Poll

What Is The Worst Cheat For Tf2?
NullcoreCheat

36% - 16
Lmaobox

11% - 5
Potassium Pastes

11% - 5
Cathook

6% - 3
Speedhook/Sparkly

11% - 5
Broken IP Logger made by idiotigei

22% - 10
Votes: 44

Idiotigei xddddd

xD!

Ege wrote:

Idiotigei xddddd

lol

Clearly **** lol.

Last edited by OddEnemy (Feb 11 2018 09:22:00 am)

**** and ip logger tbh speedhook is kinda gud .

Regardless if this community hates *******, I still think ******* atleast has some visual potential, unlike sparkly the aimbot is entirely terrible, and the visuals are horrendous!

****, ridiculous fps drop just to use an aimbot that isn't even all that good in the first place

it's bad in hvh and nothing special for rage, plus the "legit settings" that were supposed to be coming haven't come iirc, never mind the "big update by new year" thing lol
retarded druggie dev, godawful community (13 year olds but that's pretty much TF2 in general), and you've got yourself one hell of a glorified $60 vac ban

I don't really think anyone can deny that lmaobox is good for legit (>>legit in tf2), and the other free cheats aren't terrible but not worth using over lith

Last edited by progamer99 (Feb 12 2018 05:18:51 pm)

I mean I haven't got banned once with **** and I don't get any fps drops so its good in my opinion I mean it costs kinda alot but 40$ not too bad because csgo cheats 20$/1month

Everybody knows whats the worst hvh cheat.

xZoln wrote:

I mean I haven't got banned once with **** and I don't get any fps drops so its good in my opinion I mean it costs kinda alot but 40$ not too bad because csgo cheats 20$/1month

I kind of agree, **** has only been detected one time in 2-3 years and everyone is giving them shit for it. lmaobox gets detected like every 3-4 months. Right now **** is in complete mess with some of the features completely useless and broken, I really only use it because of ESP, the menu is also trash with the new one coming out in the beginning of 2018. **** developer claims that he is sorry and doesn't really like making the cheat anymore. Here is a picture of that from **. https://i.imgur.com/dMdJgIk.png

Last edited by IDontLikeWhoIAm (Feb 16 2018 07:38:05 am)

IDontLikeWhoIAm wrote:

**** has only been detected one time in 2-3 years

**** pre-public era was detected 24/7.

Released on the 1st of August 2016.
3 months after release it got detected on 10/18/2016 and then got detected again on 3/03/2017 and then on 11/26/2017

lmaobox gets detected like every 3-4 months
I haven't seen a single ban wave with lmaobox in months.

**** developer claims that he is sorry and doesn't really like making the cheat anymore. Here is a picture of that from **.
**** developer works on the cheat for 2 - 4 weeks and then ditches it for months on end. This is nothing new... Its just this time he's being open about it.

I really only use it because of ESP, the menu is also trash with the new one coming out in the beginning of 2018.
I have never seen anybody use **** because of the ESP/Menu and the new menu is already a mistake waiting to happen.

I'll also like to point out that the average active nc user count is around ~8 being average and 26 being the highest. So ban wave barely banning anybody is quite predictable honestly since it's only the most active users getting hit.

At the end of the day. People give **** shit because the "testing/development team" ban anybody that complains "too much" or ban somebody over pure lies. I'm implying that **** is so autistic that he's easy to manipulate and his user base is filled with weak minded retards who are all talk and no action.

Honestly, I don't know why you had to lie so much.

Rud wrote:

**** pre-public era was detected 24/7.

Released on the 1st of August 2016.
3 months after release it got detected on 10/18/2016 and then got detected again on 3/03/2017 and then on 11/26/2017

lmaobox gets detected like every 3-4 months
I haven't seen a single ban wave with lmaobox in months.

**** developer claims that he is sorry and doesn't really like making the cheat anymore. Here is a picture of that from **.
**** developer works on the cheat for 2 - 4 weeks and then ditches it for months on end. This is nothing new... Its just this time he's being open about it.

I really only use it because of ESP, the menu is also trash with the new one coming out in the beginning of 2018.
I have never seen anybody use **** because of the ESP/Menu and the new menu is already a mistake waiting to happen.

I'll also like to point out that the average active nc user count is around ~8 being average and 26 being the highest. So ban wave barely banning anybody is quite predictable honestly since it's only the most active users getting hit.

At the end of the day. People give **** shit because the "testing/development team" ban anybody that complains "too much" or ban somebody over pure lies. I'm implying that **** is so autistic that he's easy to manipulate and his user base is filled with weak minded retards who are all talk and no action.

Honestly, I don't know why you had to lie so much.

LMAO, people using **** for the ESP. Masochists who love getting low ass FPS? Doesn't make any sense to me. lmaobox is at least good for legit, **** doesn't have any slow aim nor the good legit settings that Vladyslav Weedulov promised...

guess too much vodka made him forget how to code and now he can't continue the project. big shame, $60 for free vac ban and hvh losses to free cheats.

Remember guys, he meant new year 2019, not 2018.