LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Custom Cheat

Custom Cheat

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Hey, if rud or anyone else will make me an undetected cheat just for me, i will pay well.
pm me if u want

remydesp wrote:

Hey, if rud or anyone else will make me an undetected cheat just for me, i will pay well.
pm me if u want

Lithium is a cheat that is undetected there done!

it will get detected later. I own **** and lmaobox and have gotten banned for both. i am looking for a custom cheat to use on my main
and i also have a rly nice bp

Last edited by remydesp (Jan 26 2018 11:38:45 am)

remydesp wrote:

it will get detected later. I own **** and lmaobox and have gotten banned for both. i am looking for a custom cheat to use on my main
and i also have a rly nice bp

Last edited by remydesp (Today 05:38:45 pm)

1 .) Rud will not make you a private cheat because hes working on lithium + other things.

2.) don't cheat on your main

3.) This isnt a "job employment" forum d3scene has people there willing to code you a private cheat

4.) Stop flexing your wealth of your backpack!!!! :^)

NOTE: I've been using lmaobox + lithium on a cheating alt and for a full 2 years i've never been banned. Even though lmaobox had some detections here and there, that doesnt mean it becomes detected everyday. And for lithium I've never seen anybody get a vac ban from lithium.

Last edited by sulfix (Jan 26 2018 12:20:12 pm)

make your own cheat.

I don't know how to

remydesp wrote:

I don't know how to

go on d3scene.com and go on one of their sections, the csgo section has some people willing to get paid to program a private cheat for you.

ok thanks

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Custom Cheat