LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Custom chat spam?

Custom chat spam?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

I'm unsure if this is the right forum to ask this, but I don't see any option for changing what the Chat spam says, other than toggling between SOURCEMOD, advertise and custom.

I've checked the .ini and found nothing useful to help me.

Thanks.

I'd recommend to not use chatspam due to obvious suspicion and getting kicked or ip banned.

GetgRaped wrote:

I'd recommend to not use chatspam due to obvious suspicion and getting kicked or ip banned.

It really doesn't matter to me if i get banned, which is why I'm asking if there is any option to customize the chat spam.

lithium_newline is the console command that can customize the message. If you ever want to clear out the chat at some point. Just do lithium_newline "".

how is everyone know when i'm using chat spam like I just join and then active the chat spam for about 5 sec someone is already vote to kick me

Rud wrote:

lithium_newline is the console command that can customize the message. If you ever want to clear out the chat at some point. Just do lithium_newline "".

Thank you.

RandomDude wrote:

how is everyone know when I'm using chat spam like I just join and then active the chat spam for about 5 sec someone is already vote to kick me

We all can check the console and scroll up a little and see the name who is spamming the chat .  8-)

some servers doesn't allowed those type of messages so I don't recommend it on sm servers

Mainxd wrote:

We all can check the console and scroll up a little and see the name who is spamming the chat .

oh ok thanks