LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » What was your saltiest experience with lithium?

What was your saltiest experience with lithium?

Posts 1 to 27 of 27

Mine was when I was wearing the gibbus and stole some rich kids australium weapon and kill streaked him with it, and him only

nothing

rud is the worse experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!#!@#!@!@@@@@!@!#@%%@!%!%

and how to download?

subitsbence wrote:

and how to download?

You have to have above 5 posts and then you will be able to download the cheat

subitsbence wrote:

and how to inject?

Please direct your questions to the support section of the site, put it in "other"

Rolling lobbies of ****/lmaobox users and then getting a hate mob after me because "hvh doesn't matter in tf2" and my response is always.

You'll only care about it when you're winning. Also, if your cheat is trash at hvh you'll usually just side with "hvh doesn't decide how good the cheat is". But in CSGO people buy cheats for hvh not legit/raging. Because if a cheat is good at hvh then it will be good at raging.

"Rud is toxic in hvh" - **** user base.
You can tell how "toxic" and "spergy" I was in this video.

Meanwhile **** users type up a storm when they are getting owned badly.

As for legits. Raiding community servers / competitive "lobbies" are the best place for "salt".

Damn, idek what hvh settings do, one day ill be able to do that

hmmmm, ragehacking lobby I think?
Ǥood Ǥuy ℕick : -rep's? to you
Ǥood Ǥuy ℕick : make your name cat-bot
Ǥood Ǥuy ℕick : and get banned pls

Alway's used **** but I got sick of fucking paying for it

I got bullied while cheating in tf2 Jailbreak server. i get freekilled every round when I spawn

I owned some Newbie **** User and he ended up tryharding and talking shit etc. And ended up leaving the Server .   *facepalm*

Last edited by Mainxd (Jan 18 2018 01:33:05 pm)

Somehow i managed to actually getting many crits while using scout, and i was just being toxic with it.

K

Dragoz wrote:

Somehow i managed to actually getting many crits while using scout, and i was just being toxic with it.

Wow ..

Random Crits are fair and balanced :shine:

The sad experiences are when your team throws you out of the game.

therobbers123 wrote:

The sad experiences are when your team throws you out of the game.

Except you have people in ur lobby that are rage hacking and defend the votekick against you ^^ :shine:

Getting kicked for "exploiting" but i was using surfsup lol.
And the admin was nice to me and he votekicked me.

Last edited by Nano (Jan 19 2018 08:19:48 am)

Nano wrote:

Getting kicked for "exploiting" but i was using surfsup lol.

Welcome to TF2 ! After 9 Years of Developement hopefully worth the wait! :rofl:

Yea it is shit getting kicked all the time kek.

when there was a cheater on the other team and i rekt him and then i got kick....

cosplaying as a catbot..........

Mine was when ppl called me baimer and got hs'd
xd

Last edited by Ege (Jan 22 2018 06:57:42 am)

when I hs'ed a cat-bot and my team kicked me...

lossing against lmaobox free :q

Well i met some wannabe "cool" kids that were trying to "bully" me , which failed so hard. It was so freaking funny actually watching them trying to bully me kek.

On the other hand i was totally pissed off that those kind of kids even exist. :suspicious:

When some raged nerd called me a piece of poop and told me to kill myself on his mic.

leon1337 wrote:

lossing against lmaobox free :q

Huh?  :canthearyou:

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » What was your saltiest experience with lithium?