Lithium Cheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Lithium Cheats » YouTube » crit hacking as heavy


crit hacking as heavy

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

1


my first *edited* video

0

2

Use "Killing Gloves of Boxing" then you kill the enemies with the crit hack so you can get a 100% crits but it will be useful for a seconds

0

3

m4x1 wrote:

Use "Killing Gloves of Boxing" then you kill the enemies with the crit hack so you can get a 100% crits but it will be useful for a seconds

nah why should I use it when cheat already has an crit hack

0

4

lazytofoundaname wrote:

nah why should I use it when cheat already has an crit hack

Just a note that if you got a crit ban you can use The Gloves for the crits

0

5

how the cheat is working for you and it isn't working for other users?

0

6

Jiral wrote:

how the cheat is working for you and it isn't working for other users?

I don't know it just works

0

7

Jiral wrote:

how the cheat is working for you and it isn't working for other users?

Lithium is pay2win

0

8

Jiral wrote:

how the cheat is working for you and it isn't working for other users?

I'm using the 29 November 2019 Version of LC
and i think lazytofoundname is using old version too?

0

9

m4x1 wrote:

I'm using the 29 November 2019 Version of LC
and i think lazytofoundname is using old version too?

yeah makes more sense to me ,so u mean lc is broken after reworking the config system?

0

10

I have no problems here. Have you tried deleting the old cfgs and relaunching Lithium again?

0

11

Cake wrote:

I have no problems here. Have you tried deleting the old cfgs and relaunching Lithium again?

i tried but literally  only anti aim ,no-zoom and radar are working even the  chat spam with is enabled by default doesn't work I don't know how to fix it

0

12

Jiral wrote:

Cake wrote:

    I have no problems here. Have you tried deleting the old cfgs and relaunching Lithium again?

i tried but literally  only anti aim ,no-zoom and radar are working even the  chat spam with is enabled by default doesn't work I don't know how to fix it


Just wait until Rud release a update fixing it or something.

0

13

m4x1 wrote:

I'm using the 29 November 2019 Version of LC
and i think lazytofoundname is using old version too?

no I'm using the latest version, i can make a video if you dont believe me

0

14

TevinOfficial wrote:

Just wait until Rud release a update fixing it or something.

yeah it's been a week waiting for that

0

15

Working for me. One thing you've got to do is make sure you delete old config when DLing the New version. Works fine for me, it didn't before I deleted my old config folder.

Thanks Rud for the amazing hack, great work!

Last edited by nsmuhic3 (Feb 21 2020 03:54 am)

0

16

nsmuhic3 wrote:

Working for me. One thing you've got to do is make sure you delete old config when DLing the New version. Works fine for me, it didn't before I deleted my old config folder.

Thanks Rud for the amazing hack, great work!

Last edited by nsmuhic3 (Today 10:54 am)

the thing is that I deleted the whole lithium folder and it worked, yeah, but after another inject it broke again.

0


You are here » Lithium Cheats » YouTube » crit hacking as heavy