Lithium Cheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Lithium Cheats » Changelogs » 11/29/2019


11/29/2019

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Poll

Quality Of This Update.
5/5

90% - 9
4/5

0% - 0
3/5

10% - 1
2/5

0% - 0
1/5

0% - 0
Votes: 10

1

---------------------------------------------
Team Fortress 2
---------------------------------------------

Improvements / Misc changes.

  ● notification improvements.

  ● enabled snow.

  ● ui tidy up

  ● ui scheme change ( boxes around values / text that didn't have boxes,  color changes, replaced checkboxes with highlight boxes )

  ● ui upscale on 2k and 4k screen sizes. ( Might be some text clipping issues )

  ● Improvements to peek fake lag.
   - Now properly chokes when you're actually about to peek somebody.
   - Will force an unchoke 2 ticks before you peek somebody to get the full 14 tick choke on peek!

  ● Replaced 'on land' option with 'on duck' for fakelag.

  ● fake angle chams are now disabled when taunting.

  ● Made all cheater alert detections togglable.

Fixes

  ● Fixed issue where the 'moving' fakelag value would always be prefered.

  ● Fixed issue where you couldn't toggle legit aimbot when the rage aimbot was enabled.

  ● Fixed UI help text going off of the left side of the screen.

  ● Fixed lag comp panel being stuck at 1 again.

  ● Fixed lithium eye candy console command locking the game.

  ● Fixed people marked with one of the "cheater labels" getting marked as "raged nerd" if a marked cheater starts a votekick on you or your friend.

New

  ● Added fakelag / fake latency detections for cheater alert.

  ● Added auto scope option for aimbot.

  ● Added best hitbox option for aimbot.

  ● Added 'follow players' option for the directional yaw anti-aim option.

  ● Added option to make the follow anti-aim logic only follow snipers holding the sniper rifle.

  ● Added fakelag model. (For fakelag visualization)

https://puu.sh/EJYAv.gif

0

2

dear god... its perfect!

0

3

oh wow ui is so ugly now!
also would be good if you would be able to combine fakeangle and fakelag chams together, so it shows the fake angle and the lag in one(!) cham.

Last edited by jp4 (Nov 29 2019 02:21 pm)

0

4

RIP the UI, I miss the old dankstorm menu, and this colourscheme is so weird

0

5

Yea some of the colors are off. I also dislike the font, maybe have an option to set a custom font?

0

6

When I read the fake latency things, that makes me feels better. and it turns out "Detection For Cheater Alert"

0

7

jp4 wrote:

oh wow ui is so ugly now!
also would be good if you would be able to combine fakeangle and fakelag chams together, so it shows the fake angle and the lag in one(!) cham.

Last edited by jp4 (Yesterday 12:21 pm)


I can easily add a combine option.

Zach wrote:

RIP the UI, I miss the old dankstorm menu, and this colourscheme is so weird

Cake wrote:

Yea some of the colors are off. I also dislike the font, maybe have an option to set a custom font?


I've been working on themes I just made the UI use the 2018 UI color scheme. I'll probably revert the "highlight box" changes and go back with checkboxes because they look more visually appealing to the eye.

0

8

Rud wrote:

I've been working on themes I just made the UI use the 2018 UI color scheme. I'll probably revert the "highlight box" changes and go back with checkboxes because they look more visually appealing to the eye.

How about this idea?

0


You are here » Lithium Cheats » Changelogs » 11/29/2019