Lithium Cheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Lithium Cheats » Changelogs » 12/21/2018

12/21/2018

Posts 1 to 10 of 12

* anti-aim
  - Fixed main yaw anti-aim toggle not saving. * typo. Originally said "not working."

* anti-anti-aim
  - Added dumb yaw resolving option.

+1

i just left the hvh server, ffs. okay then

by the way. what that "dumb" option actually does?

Last edited by jp4 (Dec 21 2018 11:38 am)

jp4 wrote:

I just left the hvh server, ffs. okay then

by the way. what that "dumb" option actually does?

Last edited by jp4 (Today 09:38 am)

if you miss it adds 45 to their yaw.

Rud wrote:

if you miss it adds 45 to their yaw.

oh, so bruteforce.

also i have a little suggestion for a feature: force cycle correction(or also can be called: skip correction)
example: enemy pitch is corrected to down, but you know that this is not right and want to skip it straight to zero, half-up or up correction, you press certain hotkey(or thru menu) and success, you hit him.
on yaw you just can add 45* on press of other hotkey.

(doing that through playerlist is too slow, as for me at least)

jp4 wrote:

oh, so bruteforce.

also I have a little suggestion for a feature: force cycle correction(or also can be called: skip correction)
example: enemy pitch is corrected to down, but you know that this is not right and want to skip it straight to zero, half-up or up correction, you press certain hotkey(or thru menu) and success, you hit him.
on yaw you just can add 45* on press of other hotkey.

(doing that through playerlist is too slow, as for me at least)

Lithium already has this feature it's called "Override". You can set a hotkey to make it force the given angles for that override.

+1

sulfix wrote:

Lithium already has this feature it's called "Override". You can set a hotkey to make it force the given angles for that override.

actually i wanted to skip through default lithium corrections, not holding(like in override) but instead toggling(?)

it can be an option in playerlist, a two buttons that will skip correction for pitch and yaw.  (i actually messed up with "doing that through playerlist is too slow", cuz it would be kinda same here, but after skipping it would continue auto correcting like nothing happened)

sometimes i just really needed this little thing, i'd love having that little feature tbh

jp4 wrote:

actually i wanted to skip through default lithium corrections, not holding(like in override) but instead toggling(?)

it can be an option in playerlist, a two buttons that will skip correction for pitch and yaw.  (i actually messed up with "doing that through playerlist is too slow", cuz it would be kinda same here, but after skipping it would continue auto correcting like nothing happened)

sometimes I just really needed this little thing, i'd love having that little feature tbh

You could always use the CUSTOM option to create your own AA correction list.

Rud wrote:

You could always use the CUSTOM option to create your own AA correction list.

that's not the deal. this need may appear even on custom. (if it even appears to other people than me)

:okhand:

jp4 wrote:

that's not the deal. this need may appear even on custom. (if it even appears to other people than me)

Well I suppose I could make something that allows you to go back a correction or forward. Though my build with the New UI has shot forgiveness which could help with this issue to combat missing because you body shot / because they're scout with max fakelag. But that was just an example.

I always hated giving the user access to core parts of the anti-anti-aim because they could end up making it worse. But I can see in most cases the user supplying input can improve success rates. But I still need to look out for the newbies which there is a lot and i'm not trying to be mean its just what it is.