Lithium Cheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Lithium Cheats » Upcoming » 11/27/2018 - development

11/27/2018 - development

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Roy wrote:

I think he meant it as the first menu he ever wanted to make for lithium / what he wanted to doo right from the start.

Could be possible.

Mainxd wrote:

No offense Rud, but I disagree on you that it is "original". Multiple old CS:GO, CSS cheats had this. Maybe edit that sentence out of your text.

I should have worded that a lot better. I never was claiming that I was first and original creator of that design. I was just stating the fact that I wanted to create this type of UI back in March 2018 but went with the current menu layout right now because I didn't want to delay the update for another month.

+1

Rud wrote:

I should have worded that a lot better. I never was claiming that I was first and original creator of that design. I was just stating the fact that I wanted to create this type of UI back in March 2018 but went with the current menu layout right now because I didn't want to delay the update for another month.

Alright, no worries. Since Roy explained it, I know what you mean now.

lol was that chams

Multihacker007 wrote:

lol was that chams

Chams looking very nice  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: !!!!

Rud can you return back feature "follow bot"?

no

Rud, can you please make sliders for the colors? I hate having to click and wait 2 seconds to click again... I think you can do this right? Keep it up!!

//Thread closed.