LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » Bug report » [Fistful Of Frags] Bug Report 09/11/2018

[Fistful Of Frags] Bug Report 09/11/2018

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

(11/09/2018 for Americans)

Game: Fistful Of Frags
Build date: Friday, November 09, 2018
Map: Any Map
Server Type: Community and Offline play
Max player count: Any it happens on any server you play.
Did you crash: No
A Pastebin link with the contents of your Lithium config: Here

Basically the game doesn't draw ESP and is stuck on a black glitched screen where you can only see your view model this only occurs when I am inject, Legit the game works fine. http://www.invidio.us/watch?v=clAC4eNldWQ
During this the aimbot will still target people but misses every single shot it takes before black screen bug i noticed the cheat missing a lot and I'm not to sure why it would take about 5 shots with any weapon and then it'd hit.

Last edited by Xenon (Nov 9 2018 11:30 am)

Xenon wrote:

(11/09/2018 for Americans)

Game: Fistful Of Frags
Build date: Friday, November 09, 2018
Map: Any Map
Server Type: Community and Offline play
Max player count: Any it happens on any server you play.
Did you crash: No
A Pastebin link with the contents of your Lithium config: Here

Basically the game doesn't draw ESP and is stuck on a black glitched screen where you can only see your view model this only occurs when I am inject, Legit the game works fine. Video example here.
During this the aimbot will still target people but misses every single shot it takes before black screen bug i noticed the cheat missing a lot and I'm not to sure why it would take about 5 shots with any weapon and then it'd hit.

Last edited by Xenon (Today 11:30 am)

Fistful of frags is a really bad game when it comes to accuracy, almost any aimbot in that game will always miss, but thank you for your bug report

If this doesn't get fixed by the time I get home then I'll mess around with it to see what causes it.

sulfix wrote:

Fistful of frags is a really bad game when it comes to accuracy, almost any aimbot in that game will always miss, but thank you for your bug report

If this doesn't get fixed by the time I get home then I'll mess around with it to see what causes it.

Yeah am aware of how shit accuracy in this game is thats why I didn't bother to make a topic mainly on that, I just thought to add it on with this black screen bug.

From testing I was unable to recreate the reported issue. However, the image you posted clearly showed an issue with the radar drawing TF2 based projectiles.

Xenon
Rewarded with 3 points
Thread closed.

You are here » LithiumCheats » Bug report » [Fistful Of Frags] Bug Report 09/11/2018