LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » Bug report » Bug reporting / Content rewards

Bug reporting / Content rewards

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

All YouTube content posted is usually an instant 5 points.

non eligible content.

Code:

- Bug report video.
 - The video isn't uploaded on YouTube.
 - The video was stolen.
 - The video is clearly a shit post that is unrelated to any of the games lithium supports.
 - The video is less than 1 minute
 - The video is less than 720p quality.
 - The video you posted wasn't from a channel you own.
 - The video contains content that breaks our Terms of Service or YouTube's Terms of Service.

Please note that 5 points you are rewarded per content uploaded and showed here is limited once per 3 days so if you upload daily and post the videos here you'll get 7 points every 3 days. * You'll be limited to 1 point unless the video is really good.

Disclamer: If the video you posted becomes unlisted, privated or removed you will lose said points if the video wasn't older than 6 months.

--------
BUG REPORT
--------
I know some of you guys put a great deal of effort into finding issues with the cheat. So here is the reward system I've created!

So every report from my view will be rated from a 0 to 5 scale on how bad the bug was in the cheat.

You will be rewarded points if things related to your report was fixed.  * Only if you were the first one to report it though.

Rewards also apply for YouTube content posters expect there name won't be added into the change logs unless they report a bug which then gets fixed.

Rewards are

Code:
  - Your name will be included in the next change logs.
  - 5 points for a single steam account to be marked in the 'awesome' esp.
  - 20 points for your name to be in the cheat special thanks!!
  - 50 points for the (bug reporter/content poster) forum role.
  - 150 points to receive aimbot immunity from other lithium users on a single steam account.

"More reward options will be added in the future and point prices may change."

I will include your name into change logs for free or if you wish to spend your bug report points to have your name put in the special thanks section of the cheat.
It must be eligible.

Non eligible examples.

Names that contain URLS, other cheat provider names, hvh slang, racial slurs or vulgar language are not going to be added.

Aimbot immunity disclamer:
I'll also like to point out that whoever does receive aimbot immunity and chooses to abuse it for another cheat providers gain will lose it in a heart beat.

You can ask questions below.

Disclamer: All rewards that are included into the cheat are added manually and won't be active in older versions of the cheat.

+1

cool

Nice!

:^) :^)
Slinky Smile :D

Okay, this is epic.

spend your bug report points , wait ..

- 50 points for the bug reporter forum role.

by the way. why we have to waste point into these ? should'nt this apply when we reach that point meter ?

- 100 points to receive aimbot immunity from other lithium users on a single steam account.
Wait how does this method applied into the cheat ? i'm curious  . Perhaps Cheat's Database?

masterheroit wrote:

spend your bug report points , wait ..

- 50 points for the bug reporter forum role.

by the way. why we have to waste point into these ? should'nt this apply when we reach that point meter ?

- 100 points to receive aimbot immunity from other lithium users on a single steam account.
Wait how does this method applied into the cheat ? i'm curious  . Perhaps Cheat's Database?

Both go off of steam id hence the "steam account" in the first reward. If you're also asking where is this seen then when rud is in a game you can't target him!

I like this idea, Also how do we use points?

Last edited by Xenon (Yesterday 10:45 am)

Xenon wrote:

I like this idea, Also how do we use points?

Last edited by Xenon (Today 04:45 am)

PM me on the forums

You are here » LithiumCheats » Bug report » Bug reporting / Content rewards