LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Configs for HVH?

Configs for HVH?

Posts 1 to 10 of 14

Anti-aim, Anti-Anti-aim and aimbot configs for hvh? pl0x

anti-aims are being redone in the next update.

You have to rage target the player for the anti-anti-aim to work on that player. Though, I'll probably do some stuff that corrects known cheaters without the player being set on rage.
Anti-Anti-Aim on AUTO is fine. However, if you want to custom your own anti-anti-aim pattern you can use the CUSTOM option.

Anti-aim

These will stop ****, coolcheat and some other cheats.
NORMAL UP | FAKE SIDEWAYS PACKET.
NORMAL UP | CUSTOM | FAKE VALUE -90, METHOD: FOLLOW | REAL VALUE 90, METHOD: FOLLOW

Just be sure to hide your head behind the wall so they don't blast it off if somebody happens to correct you. Usually what I do is switch from FAKE SIDEWAYS to static follow to see if anybody is correcting my yaw. I use that method to see if they can correct yaw anti-aims. Those are the people you'll need to worry about. The angles I posted above can be good to use on cheats with no automatic functions for correcting any anti-aim. But can apply static yaw / rotation based corrections.

For you that play on hvh servers.

Besides that hvh servers that have headshot only plugins but allow kids to play every other class. (non sniper)
Don't play on those servers.

When it was up.
My server did that but it prevented people playing as scout from hurting non scouts and so on with other classes. But every other server I've seen so far allows every class with the head shot only plugin.

+3

All right, thanks for the info, Rud! +rep  :>

thanks!

Last edited by ewzdgb.7pul (Nov 5 2018 02:07 am)

additional note for sw packet
step 1 : https://i.imgur.com/0tTTuKC.png

Peek ur body (a bit)

step 2 : Dumping in progress
step 3 : Right after others shooted, peek and kaboom .
step 4 : ???
Step 5 : Profit

Last edited by masterheroit (Nov 6 2018 05:02 am)

+1

by the way. I have question : is the cur ver (aa visual) red is still fake and green is real ?

masterheroit wrote:

by the way. I have question : is the cur ver (aa visual) red is still fake and green is real ?

I think red is real
and green is fake.
maybe it means that fake is safe to peek, because it's green.
and real is not safe to peek, because it's red.

jp4 wrote:

maybe it means that fake is safe to peek, because it's green.
and real is not safe to peek, because it's red.

lol

Green is REAL and RED is fake

Rud wrote:

Green is REAL and RED is fake

what the fuck? then why I was peeking fake one and got insta-headshotted? this strange game... (actually it might be because I got resolved)

Last edited by jp4 (Nov 6 2018 06:01 pm)

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Configs for HVH?