LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Followbot/Multibox Programm

Followbot/Multibox Programm

Posts 1 to 10 of 23

Hello, since Lithium doesnt support Followbot anymore, i was wondering if anybody of you has/knows of a Multibox/Followbot Programm?

You need multiplie computers with a cheat injected that has followbot for multiboxing. I think there was a method with sandboxies but it seems that it does not works anymore.

+1

Yeah, but i dont have a Followbot, do you have one? or do you have that lithium build where it had a followbot and btw that with sandboxies still works i think

I dont think i have any builds , plus old builds will crash / not inject. Not sure about any other cheat, check other cheats features lists.

Last edited by Roy (Oct 29 2018 03:35 pm)

Multihacker007 wrote:

Hello, since Lithium doesn't support Followbot anymore, I was wondering if anybody of you has/knows of a Multibox/Followbot Programm?

follow bot removed 6 months ago i guess

But Idk About multibox , can you explain it ?

At the moment cheat L-bo-x (premium) has a followbot (windows), also cat-hook (linux cheat).

Last edited by ewzdgb.7pul (Oct 29 2018 06:19 pm)

does CAt hook still exist? How can i get it/how can i set it up? Does anybody has a guid

Multihacker007 wrote:

does CAt hook still exist? How can I get it/how can I set it up? Does anybody has a guid

just check github page of cat's hooking cheat, there's all information how to setup and how to get it

Last edited by jp4 (Oct 30 2018 07:21 pm)

+1

ok thanks btw does lithium work for you corrently? i cant get it to work

Multihacker007 wrote:

ok thanks by the way. does lithium work for you corrently? i can't get it to work

yeah it works

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Followbot/Multibox Programm