LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » LithiumCheats » Injection » How to inject lithium [Undetected]


How to inject lithium [Undetected]

Posts 11 to 20 of 30

11

SO is it better to use bitlocker or USB?
And if you Unlock the Encrypted drive would everybody be able to acsess it? Or only you

0

12

Multihacker007 wrote:

SO is it better to use bitlocker or USB?
And if you Unlock the Encrypted drive would everybody be able to acsess it? Or only you

well, it depends.
in my situtation where usb ports is in the back of pc, I use bitlocker, but you can use it if you're lazy to insert usb every time you wanna play. and so, in my situation bitlocker is better.
if i could insert usb easily, I would've used usb method.
I don't surely know what do you mean by "if you Unlock the Encrypted drive would everybody be able to acsess it", but vac can't access it(or can he? I don't know, but vac still didnt come for me so whatever)

but: if you have messy hands, better use usb method. because apparently some people can't create partitions as roy said, lel

Last edited by jp4 (Oct 28 2018 11:52 am)

0

13

Well, you get Vac ban if steam detects suspicious files, thats why its good to remove the usb stick cause then the files are gone. But if you unlock your drive can steam that scan it or are you the only one who can accses it?
So I have an usb stick on the front and i could use both methodes, but wich one is more secure?
Thanks

0

14

Multihacker007 wrote:

Well, you get Vac ban if steam detects suspicious files, thats why its good to remove the usb stick cause then the files are gone. But if you unlock your drive can steam that scan it or are you the only one who can accses it?
So I have an usb stick on the front and i could use both methodes, but wich one is more secure?
Thanks

okkk then.
so, I don't know if steam can scan it, but i havent been vac banned with "encrypting" method ever, so I think it can't scan it, maybe because steam sees bunch of random files and a readme that tells this drive is encrypted.
in my taste, encrypting is more of handy than secured, but usb is more secure than handy.

0

15

by the way. as i remember, you can use bitlocker on usb, too... so, hehe, feel free to mess with it.

0

16

jp4 wrote:

well, you can't even open it in vmprotect, heh.
https://imgur.com/UcHvah6

why are you using a UC version of lavi? thats old as shit you should join foxs tgram and get a new version.

Last edited by Xenon (Oct 28 2018 12:10 pm)

0

17

Xenon wrote:

why are you using a UC version of lavi? thats old as shit you should join foxs tgram and get a new version.

Last edited by Xenon (Today 03:10 pm)

oh! I didn't know about fox's **(k it's censored tg wtf), but eh, whatever.

Last edited by jp4 (Oct 28 2018 12:12 pm)

0

18

Both USB and Encryped drive are the same thing. I prefer USB since its faster and simple.

0

19

VAC in tf2 is shit, so going as adavanced as creating another partition for a encrypted drive is not needed. USB is simple , fast and as undetected as you can get.

0

20

okay, i'll just encrypt a USB drive, that should be safe

0


You are here » LithiumCheats » Injection » How to inject lithium [Undetected]