LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » Bug report » [BUG REPORT] Team-Fortress 2 9/19/18

[BUG REPORT] Team-Fortress 2 9/19/18

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

These bugs were only tested/found with the beta dll.

Triggerbot
- Autoairblast misses alot when fakelag is on (14/14 fakelag)

Visuals
- World => projectile esp doesn't share the enemy only filter for the esp
- World => Objective esp shows when you have the intel (if you look down you can see the text flinging around)
- World => PickUPs/Dropped weapon's text esp randomly aligns to the right rather than the center (other times it aligns in the center)
- World => Projectile esp arrows still have esp even after being hit on a wall or hit on the ground, the text stays until the arrow disappears
- ESP Layout => bottom esp has a semi-big space between the name and the bottom of the box
- ESP Layout => Text right align overlaps text that is aligned to the bottom

Misc
- Killsay doesn't worth with the flamethrower, and rocket launcher (I think forget honestly)
- Cheater alert's text sometimes appears pink (I don't know if this is how its supposed to be)

Other
- Party member esp doesn't work unless you open the menu in game
- Friends,rage, etc.. doesn't save on the playerlist
- The "view stream" feature doesn't show up on stream named players
- Lag records breaks the menu
- Clicking the draggable area of the menu makes the menu automatically shift towards the clicked spot
- Menu => Spamming "make pitch angle unclamped" makes a black bar appear below the feature box

I know this is bug report but i can't find The "view stream" feature :|

Beta update notes 9/10/18

* Playerlist
   -> Fixed ping text having personal space issues.
   -> Fixed out of range pitch colors affecting ping, class and weapon text.
   -> Added 'View stream' option for people that use 'twitch.tv/etc' as their in-game names.

That is why I put the viewstream bug report there because it should honestly be there but it isnt.

Visual
Missing visual medkit packs for Halloween

[TF2] These bugs were founded at public / beta version (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Hax Vs Hax
Fake Lag Mode : Random Value (5 Upper) Chocking so hard that the game is unplayable

Visual - Accuarcy
Fov Fix Not disabled even No Scoope has been disabled . |has been discussed on my another bug report|
Everthing Throwable is considered *Jar*
*Esp Problem* ( I will provide this soon )
Not Every Font can be change size

Triggerbot - Aimbot (not sure i'm right or not)
Triggershot : over shoot (the crosshair position hasnt move to  the target and the cheat has trigger shoot itself) 
Lithium still trying to damage protected 5s player after respawn in Mannpower mode .  |has been discussed on my another bug report|
Medic crossbow aimbot making the game laggy and crash when on "hoovy fight"
Auto Medic Heal Team isnt working

sulfix wrote:

Triggerbot  Autoairblast misses alot when fakelag is on (14/14 fakelag)

Auto backstab also . [interval 14/14]

Misc - Stuff :
Name Stealer Isnt working propperly ;(
A - D In air only option isnt working properly after a round restart (you have to jump back to make it worked properly again)
Lithium Spammer isnt working properly on Source mod server (Spam type : SM enabled)
can't Remove Others Player From BL After Added To Blacklist [This does save after game server restart]
Lithium cvar setconfig override config (if you do ..menu_setconfig x number ; ..menu_setconfig 0) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [Lithium] Notification can't be wiped out of clean ss
I don't see Log player Disconnect or Connect . However The You have played with .... is Really Useful :3

Question
What does HvH Mode Do and Resolve Missed Shot On HvH Mode
Can LithiumCheats have only TF2 Cheat Release (Separate From Another Project On The Cheat ?)
Can Check For Connection  Trigger Event On Injected and Specific Time , Method ? (The Cheat Will Actually Crash The Game If Item Server <This is case for You ONLY> Down ( you still have connection to internet ) . Actually Still Trigger After you connect back to game and the item server still down <for You ONLY> )
Can LithiumCheats Have Method To Trigger a cvar after injected (cause I know lithium will override interp after loaded and i still want cl_interp_all 1 and some command back after inject without exec stuff)
Thirdperson have a Customizable Option

Hotkey (not really a bug report) :
Toggle Mode | Cycle Mode | Trigger Only On Press  [Separate Menu]

[More]

masterheroit wrote:

[TF2] These bugs were founded at public / beta version (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Hax Vs Hax
Fake Lag Mode : Random Value (5 Upper) Chocking so hard that the game is unplayable

Visual - Accuarcy
Fov Fix Not disabled even No Scoope has been disabled . |has been discussed on my another bug report|
Everthing Throwable is considered *Jar*
*Esp Problem* ( I will provide this soon )
Not Every Font can be change size

Triggerbot - Aimbot (not sure i'm right or not)
Triggershot : over shoot (the crosshair position hasnt move to  the target and the cheat has trigger shoot itself) 
Lithium still trying to damage protected 5s player after respawn in Mannpower mode .  |has been discussed on my another bug report|
Medic crossbow aimbot making the game laggy and crash when on "hoovy fight"
Auto Medic Heal Team isnt working

Auto backstab also . [interval 14/14]

Misc - Stuff :
Name Stealer Isnt working propperly ;(
A - D In air only option isnt working properly after a round restart (you have to jump back to make it worked properly again)
Lithium Spammer isnt working properly on Source mod server (Spam type : SM enabled)
can't Remove Others Player From BL After Added To Blacklist [This does save after game server restart]
Lithium cvar setconfig override config (if you do ..menu_setconfig x number ; ..menu_setconfig 0) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [Lithium] Notification can't be wiped out of clean ss
I don't see Log player Disconnect or Connect . However The You have played with .... is Really Useful :3

Question
Can LithiumCheats have only TF2 Cheat Release (Separate From Another Project On The Cheat ?)
Can Check For Connection  Trigger Event On Injected and Specific Time , Method ? (The Cheat Will Actually Crash The Game If Item Server <This is case for You ONLY> Down ( you still have connection to internet ) . Actually Still Trigger After you connect back to game and the item server still down <for You ONLY> )
Can LithiumCheats Have Method To Trigger a cvar after injected (cause I know lithium will override interp after loaded and i still want cl_interp_all 1 and some command back after inject without exec stuff)

Hotkey (not really a bug report) :
Toggle Mode | Cycle Mode | Trigger Only On Press  [Separate Menu]

[More]

*Hvh mode disables all legit options, so it makes your fov instant 180, and essentially puts on rage mode. Resolve missed shot on hvh mode basically changes the resolver on a missed shot, if it doesn't miss it will not change the resolved angles until you miss a shot.

*Lithium for tf2 is the main cheat being developed as of right now, so it will have more updates specified towards it.

*I have no clue what you're implying in this report but all I know it has something to do with crashing.

*You can put the cvars you wish to change in an autoexec file in your tf2/tf/cfg directory. After you inject lithium type "exec autoexec.cfg" console and all your lithium cvars should be set.

*Thirdperson already has its own tab where you can set self esp, show aa angles, and show aimbot.

I'll update my response when I fully read everything else.

+2

sulfix wrote:

*Thirdperson already has its own tab where you can set self esp, show aa angles, and show aimbot.

I mean this :
Camera Size
Camera FOV

Thanks For The Respond @sulfix

masterheroit wrote:

I mean this :
Camera Size
Camera FOV

Thanks For The Respond @sulfix

Oh, so you want a value for thirdperson fov range?

You are here » LithiumCheats » Bug report » [BUG REPORT] Team-Fortress 2 9/19/18