LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Lithium pwning nc again

Lithium pwning nc again

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

http://www.invidio.us/watch?v=LjjQxpRN8rI

Another video

+2

wow

+1

Nice

dam

00f bad config . can't even auto edge

GourmetAnal wrote:

config issue? anyone who spends 60$ to cheat in a 10 year old free game has a brain problem. ironic or not you just wasted that money.
owned.

they're rich aff they can buy everything (with their parent allowance :D )
They should use that for saving african child

VLADMAN

> Made vague videos on my cheat with some debug shit on the side to get people hype, did I mention it was the best?
> Pupil informs me about a free cheat with an interesting exploit that would regen health almost instantly, that he has moderator over there, and the dev may be of use for my own cheat.

< Pupil gets kicked out for not doing moderation duties, and constantly shitposting among other things, gets pissed at the fact he was demoted.
< Pupil claims that he is the reason why the free cheat dev even has a functioning cheat.

It was just fixing a single line of code to get sped working.
< The Spergallion War commences!
< Heavy weapons guys shifting into overdrive, spraying the walls of 2fort with bullets, whoever sped the hardest won.
The free cheat was performing better at speding by not dumping frames as much.
> I've been concerned over the free cheat killing quicker at the sped servers, it'd be an opportune time to spread FUD about the free cheat now.
> From that, I now have a loyal army of prepubescents making meme videos about my cheat being the best with some cheesy movie edits, excellent.

< Some other sped-fueled drama bullshit happens between the free cheat dev and his users, Bones' music playing in the distance.
Do look up 'vladcheat vs lithium' on Youtube, replace vladcheat with the actual name, keep in mind that some videos are long gone.
> Things are going well, my cheat is getting alot of recognition, even the legitfags are convinced it will kill the OG paid cheat and are worried.
> Some time later, house_fire97 begs for my cheat, says that the dev of the free cheat is a total jerk and a manipulator.
> Since he was rooted into the free cheat for some time, and did have access to non-public builds of the cheat, I gave him access to my cheat so I could strengthen the FUD I've had in place. Look like the good guy, you know? The free cheat dev and his users were already helping out by making my cheat known in the first place, this is a nice bonus.

There was the drama with the Hell-JF discord, some fag that got pissed when someone who was friends with the free cheat dev took credit for a dox on Maximus Coxius (a real honest lad might I add), and shilled vladcheat hardcore along with his other fellow faggotiers. But who are these faggotiers?
< (vladcheat tester) A dude that thinks ur mom jokes are the bomb, reached for the stars when it came to being obnoxious. Also went on to shill yet another failure of a cheat provider ran by a dipshit that was known for  making terrible maps in the most autistic game known to man besides Blockland.
< A dude that does the drugs, he is alright.
< Another dude that does the drugs, he was braindead.
< A druggie, again, he thought it was a good idea to tell his school that he was going to shoot it up with an AK on Facebook, then proceeds to be confused on why he got expelled.
< (vladcheat tester) A brony with a voice so unholy, that I'm still disappointed in myself for not having recording software and automatic demos setup at the time. Since doxing was the norm in the timeline of the Spergallion War, he did end up garnering some unwanted attention when word spread of him looking like Cid from Toy Story.

It's 2018 now to keep it short, so the Idle Factory era is skipped, and not much background context is provided throughout. Vladcheat went downhill ever since the VAC wave, and the crack was a heavy hitter, expect to see it again if an update ever comes out. You could have made it harder to detect and crack if you listened to the roverfag, Vlad.
< Uses a new menu as an excuse to mask a lack of motivation, as Vlad wouldn't want to put effort toward rewriting, and wouldn't even bother with the occasion small update to maintain a reasonable level of sales.
> house_fire97 left for polakhack, the edgy paedo quit TF2 and thinks CSGO HvH is worth a damn, lispyJimmies quit TF2, and all the testers have ditched my cheat by now.
> Sales went down the drain, it'd be alright if they were all lifetime, the majority are not.
> I start taking hits from a bong to forget how bad I actually fucked up by blowing my dying income on some stupid shit, and that gated apartment.
> Say fuck it, and go about insulting the only community I have left.
> Didn't go over well, now people have more reason to hate me even more.
> Damn free cheat dev still bullying me with his JBMod videos.

You feel shame, yes?

Felik wrote:

VLADMAN

> Made vague videos on my cheat with some debug shit on the side to get people hype, did I mention it was the best?
> Pupil informs me about a free cheat with an interesting exploit that would regen health almost instantly, that he has moderator over there, and the dev may be of use for my own cheat.
< Pupil gets kicked out for not doing moderation duties, and constantly shitposting among other things, gets pissed at the fact he was demoted.
< Pupil claims that he is the reason why the free cheat dev even has a functioning cheat.
It was just fixing a single line of code to get sped working.
< The Spergallion War commences!
< Heavy weapons guys shifting into overdrive, spraying the walls of 2fort with bullets, whoever sped the hardest won.
The free cheat was performing better at speding by not dumping frames as much.
> I've been concerned over the free cheat killing quicker at the sped servers, it'd be an opportune time to spread FUD about the free cheat now.
> From that, I now have a loyal army of prepubescents making meme videos about my cheat being the best with some cheesy movie edits, excellent.
< Some other sped-fueled drama bullshit happens between the free cheat dev and his users, Bones' music playing in the distance.
Do look up 'vladcheat vs lithium' on Youtube, replace vladcheat with the actual name, keep in mind that some videos are long gone.
> Things are going well, my cheat is getting alot of recognition, even the legitfags are convinced it will kill the OG paid cheat and are worried.
> Some time later, house_fire97 begs for my cheat, says that the dev of the free cheat is a total jerk and a manipulator.
> Since he was rooted into the free cheat for some time, and did have access to non-public builds of the cheat, I gave him access to my cheat so I could strengthen the FUD I've had in place. Look like the good guy, you know? The free cheat dev and his users were already helping out by making my cheat known in the first place, this is a nice bonus.

There was the drama with the Hell-JF discord, some fag that got pissed when someone who was friends with the free cheat dev took credit for a dox on Maximus Coxius (a real honest lad might I add), and shilled vladcheat hardcore along with his other fellow faggotiers. But who are these faggotiers?
< (vladcheat tester) A dude that thinks ur mom jokes are the bomb, reached for the stars when it came to being obnoxious. Also went on to shill yet another failure of a cheat provider ran by a dipshit that was known for  making terrible maps in the most autistic game known to man besides Blockland.
< A dude that does the drugs, he is alright.
< Another dude that does the drugs, he was braindead.
< A druggie, again, he thought it was a good idea to tell his school that he was going to shoot it up with an AK on Facebook, then proceeds to be confused on why he got expelled.
< (vladcheat tester) A brony with a voice so unholy, that I'm still disappointed in myself for not having recording software and automatic demos setup at the time. Since doxing was the norm in the timeline of the Spergallion War, he did end up garnering some unwanted attention when word spread of him looking like Cid from Toy Story.

It's 2018 now to keep it short, so the Idle Factory era is skipped, and not much background context is provided throughout. Vladcheat went downhill ever since the VAC wave, and the crack was a heavy hitter, expect to see it again if an update ever comes out. You could have made it harder to detect and crack if you listened to the roverfag, Vlad.
< Uses a new menu as an excuse to mask a lack of motivation, as Vlad wouldn't want to put effort toward rewriting, and wouldn't even bother with the occasion small update to maintain a reasonable level of sales.
> house_fire97 left for polakhack, the edgy paedo quit TF2 and thinks CSGO HvH is worth a damn, lispyJimmies quit TF2, and all the testers have ditched my cheat by now.
> Sales went down the drain, it'd be alright if they were all lifetime, the majority are not.
> I start taking hits from a bong to forget how bad I actually fucked up by blowing my dying income on some stupid shit, and that gated apartment.
> Say fuck it, and go about insulting the only community I have left.
> Didn't go over well, now people have more reason to hate me even more.
> Damn free cheat dev still bullying me with his JBMod videos.

You feel shame, yes?

Maybe. But someday he will understand it (shame) and confess.

Last edited by ewzdgb.7pul (Sep 16 2018 07:39 pm)

You are here » LithiumCheats » General » Lithium pwning nc again