LithiumCheats

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » LithiumCheats » Videos » [help


[help

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

1


How do I play with these guys :D

0

2

boring video

0

3

Looks like the server wants you to play sniper and headshot people.

0

4

ewzdgb.7pul wrote:

boring video

YES !

Rud wrote:

Looks like the server wants you to play sniper and headshot people.

But its your recommend server ip :^)

0

5

It's my server, we were testing a experimental headshot only plugin, I'm sorry this was an issue :) we have fixed the plugin

0

6

plasmafart(copy paster) wrote:

It's my server, we were testing a experimental headshot only plugin, I'm sorry this was an issue  we have fixed the plugin

Thank god i thought that's this is PAA XD
Thankyou !

0

7

masterheroit wrote:

Thank god i thought that's this is PAA XD
Thankyou !


i highly doubt that you will ever make a pAA.

0

8

Thread closed.
No post has been given for atleast 4+ days.

0


You are here » LithiumCheats » Videos » [help